Sunday, May 15, 2022

11th - Spot the error

Spot the error

He gave me an one-rupee note, (article error)
Answer:
He gave me a one-rupee note.

Question 2.
Though she is weak but she is active, (double conjunction)
Answer:
Though she is weak, she is active.

Question 3.
She kept the book in the table, (prepositional error)
Answer:
She kept the book on the table.

Question 4.
One of the boy has got the first prize, (subject-verb agreement)
Answer:
One of the boys has got the first prize.

Question 5.
Sylvester went to abroad, (deletion of the preposition)
Answer:
Sylvester went abroad.

Question 6.
Guilty must be punished.(missing article)
Answer:
The Guilty must be punished.

Question 7.
If they had contacted me I would help them. (Type III Conditional)
Answer:
If they had contacted me I would have helped them.

Question 8.
My father gave me a lot of advices, (singular-plural error)
Answer:
My father gave me a lot of advice.

Question 9.
He took up gymnastic when he was seven years old. (spelling error)
Answer:
He took up gymnastics when he was seven years old.

Question 10.
A group of twelve students are travelling together, (collective noun takes singular verb)
Answer:
A group of twelve students is travelling together.

Question 11.
If I was a bird, I would fly. (Type II Conditional)
Answer:
If I were a bird, I would fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tn Election Filled Forms

Tn Election Filled Forms